Saturday, August 11, 2012

Spring Cleaning



Getting ready for Summit Point, and I spent the day cleaning out some stuff in the trailer and garage.  Last year I switched to 2" springs when I had Eric Langbein build me a set of Penskes for the car.  I also bought a bunch of used parts from a supplier that was going out of the business. 

So I find myself with a HUGE supply of springs that I can not really use.  The bulk of them are 2.25" diameter by 5" length, ranging from 250#-1100# but as you can see I have a lot of others as well.  So if you need something drop me a line at sean.maisey@gmail.com .  These all need to go live somewhere else, so no reasonable offers will be refused.  Asking prices start at $25/set or $100 for 5 sets.  (You pay actual shipping costs).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: