Monday, May 16, 2011

Prep Work for Summit

Over the break between races I accumulated a stock of 2"ID springs in a variety of rates from 350-750#.


I also decided to fit new fule injectors and a 10 Micron version of the XRP filter than came with the HPD kit. The 10 micron filter is the same external dimensions so it was an easy bolt in swap. Removing the injectors was easier than I thought it would be too. I just popped off the top half of the intake manifold and access was fairly easy.


New rear springs (now also in the correct rate). A quick scale check suggests that the springs are good for a couple of pounds weight savings between the front and rear. They look much better too.



I really wanted to mount a camera after watching all of the cool VIR videos. But, I struggled on how best to mount it given the minimal options on the Citation bodywork. In the end here is what I came up with. I will try it out at Summit this weekend...

Sean
Posted by Picasa

No comments: