Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Clean Up Night in the Maisey Garage

Tonight my ambitions were modest. My new tool came in at the local AutoZone, and I stopped by Lowes for a few items to make the garage a little more livable over the next couple of weeks. First on the agenda was replacing the ballast in one of the shop lights...


Cool new "Acura/Honda Harmonic Balancer Holder" tool. It didn't remain looking very new for long, and in the end it barely fit back into the case...

Shop light repaired... Good to work in full daylight conditions again.

My dad (fellow FFit racer Bill Maisey) gave me this cool new gearbox case for Christmas. I decided it needed some sort of soft absorbant liner, and being in cleanup mode this was a good mini-project for the evening while watching the Sugar Bowl. I removed all of the gear posts first...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: