Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rest of the Parts Arrive!

More of the suspension parts arrived this evening. Pictured here are the updated rear uprights (and a universal spare). Gun drilled axles, and what I am guessing is the rear shock mount.

Test Fit of the HPD Swift type exhaust. This should work with a little modification. I am hoping Eric can help out with this part too.

This is how all o fthe HPD parts have arrived. Neatly nestled into individually labeled boxes. Everything padded and protected.


The Swift spec gearbox adapter set up against the Citation bellhousing has me scratching my head a bit. In the HPD drawings, those bottom two holes have studs. My bellhousing has no holes there. BUT my bellhousing has two holes about 1" wider apart. These are the kind of things that can really bog down a conversion process. But I am confident that it can be solved. Definitely time to e-mail Lathrop though...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: