Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Not a lot of progress tonight. I was distracted by other things. Unfortunately one of them was the Orange Bowl... Ugly end of the season for the VT Hokies. I feel kinda sill now standing in the garage typing this wearing my "lucky" 1996 Orange Bowl sweatshirt. As a long suffering Redskins fan, even the NFL season is over now for me. Here's to better things for both teams next year...


Exhaust system and heat shields removed. This process was a bit tricky as the tubes blocked several of the fastners. But one primary tube at a time it came off.


Pieces ready to be boxed up and shipped to their new owner... One of the joys of car conversion: taking nice parts off of a perfectly good race car and selling them for half od what they originally cost :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great so far! I was mad about the bowl as well, hopefully the 2011 season will be another good one and we can win our bowl!