Monday, January 10, 2011

Stack system is now removed from the chassis. This a very nice system and should find a good home with some club racer somewhere. Using the Fit motor in the car it only makes sense to convert to a system like the AIM EVO that can use teh CAN interface to the HPD/Honda ECU to poll all of the same channels as the ECU does. This will greatly simplify the wiring as well. The STACK system is for sale on Apexspeed.com so let me know if you are interested.

Dash is now greatly simplified waiting on the receipt of the rest of the Honda HPD conversion kit. I have retained the battery wiring for now, but that may have to change before all is done.

Next up... Removal of the fuel cell. For the Fit conversion, I will be installing an in the cell electric fuel pump. I am hoping to use most of the pieces from the HPD DB6 conversion kit. The chassis strip down has gone quite quickly, and at this point, I only have a few other things to do until the HPD parts arrive. Tomorrow I will remove the cell from the chassis and start in on removing the suspension from the chassis and transaxle.

Sean
Posted by Picasa

No comments: